Marshmallow and Peanut Butter Granola Bars
This sweet recipe is simple and delicious. Kids will love the peanut butter and marshmallow combination in these chewy oat granola bars. They are great for on-the-go snacks or breakfast.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Bake oats in an ungreased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan for 12 to 15 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Combine marshmallows, peanut butter and butterin a medium saucepan. Stirring constantly over low heat, cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until melted. Remove from heat. Quickly stir in toasted oats and raisins.
- Spread in baking pan. Chill until set. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container.