Tropical Coconut Poke Cake
Take a vacation without ever leaving the house and enjoy our delicious Tropical Coconut Poke Cake. A quick and easy recipe using cake mix, this tropical treat is topped with a delicious whipped frosting to give it that extra light and fluffy flavor that we love. Top with some coconut flakes and enjoy this delicious poke cake recipe that is made especially for fans of coconut.
- 1 (18.25 - ounces) box white cake mix
- 1 can (16-ounces) coconut milk
- 1 can (14-ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16-ounces) container whipped topping
- 1 (8-ounce) bag sweetened flaked coconut
Prepare and bake white cake mix according to package directions in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Remove cake from oven and while still hot, using a utility, fork poke holes all over top of the cake.
Mix coconut milk and sweetened condensed milk together. Pour over the hot cake.
- Cool completely then frost with the whipped topping and sprinkle with the flaked coconut. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Read NextEarthquake Cake