Lemon Poppy Seed Coffee Cake
When life gives you lemons, make lemon-poppy seed coffee cake! This coffee cake recipe is definitely sweet, not sour. Try out this great recipe; your taste buds will thank you.
If you like this coffee cake recipe, be sure to check out our full collection of the 14 best coffee cake recipes.
Cooking Time40 min
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 ounces package lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients except confectioners' sugar and lemon juice. Beat 30 seconds.
- Spread in a greased 9-inch square pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until light golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes.
- Mix the confectioners' sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Drizzle the glaze on the cake.
- Cut into squares and serve.