Chocolate Strawberry Yogurt Cake
By: Christie Daruwalla from fooddonelight.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lighten up a dark chocolate cake with Greek yogurt. Add fresh strawberries for a delicious pop of flavor and enjoy a low calorie dessert. This chocolate cake is made with three different types of chocolate, three. Then you have the pop of flavor from fresh strawberries. To top it all off, I’ve reduced the sugar and the fat. Greek yogurt magically takes the place of half of the butter leaving an utterly moist, fudge like cake."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
- Semi Sweet Chocoate
- Bittersweet Chocolate
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers