Chocolate Strawberry Yogurt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lighten up a dark chocolate cake with Greek yogurt. Add fresh strawberries for a delicious pop of flavor and enjoy a low calorie dessert. This chocolate cake is made with three different types of chocolate, three. Then you have the pop of flavor from fresh strawberries. To top it all off, I’ve reduced the sugar and the fat. Greek yogurt magically takes the place of half of the butter leaving an utterly moist, fudge like cake."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
- Semi Sweet Chocoate
- Bittersweet Chocolate
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pineapple Mansion Cake
Grandma's Magic Cake Recipe
Italian Bakeless Wonder Cake
Aunt Bee's 5-Minute Cherry Crunch Dump Cake
Creamy Dreamy Vanilla Pudding Cake
Italian Lemon Pound Cake
Prince William's Favorite Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Shirley Temple Poke Cake
Famous Chocolate Magic Cake Recipe
Hubby's Favorite Dump Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Slow Cooker Black Beans
- Irish Cream Chocolate Boozy Brownies
- Crunchy Pecan Cookies
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Oven Baked Garlic Mushroom Rice
- Easy Blueberry Bars
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta
- Dump-and-Bake Bourbon Chicken
- Watermelon Shaped Bites
- Cat in the Hat Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes