7-Up Pound Cake
Bake this 7-Up Pound Cake using a few basic ingredients you probably already have around the house! With easy cake recipes like this one, there's no excuse not to bake. This 7-Up Pound Cake recipe is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Cooking Time1 hr
- 3 sticks butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups cake flour
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup 7-Up soft drink (room temperature)
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine butter and sugar. Add eggs (one at a time) and beat well. Add vanilla extract.
- Fold in flour alternating with 7-Up.
- Put in greased and floured cake pan or tube. Bake for 1 hour.
Read NextDonut Hole Cake Pops