4 Layer Cool Hawaiian Pineapple Cake
Say "aloha" to your new favorite summer cake recipe. The 4 Layer Cool Hawaiian Pineapple Cake is piled high with yellow cake, creamy pudding, pineapple and Cool Whip. Since it's served chilled, this cake is perfect for a luau party or any summer night dessert. The pudding layer in this pineapple cake recipe is an extra special blend of vanilla pudding and cream cheese. You can't go wrong with this combination.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) tub cream cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 large carton Cool Whip
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- Bake cake mix in 9 x 13 pan according to box directions and cool.
- Make pudding according to box directions and set aside.
- Mix softened cream cheese with prepared pudding until mixture is smooth. Pour mixture onto baked-cooled cake.
- Sprinkle drained pineapples onto top of mixture in cake pan. Smooth Cool Whip over top of cake. Refrigerate.