Country Brunch Skillet
You can never have too many one pot recipes, especially ones that taste like this Country Brunch Skillet. You'll love it so much I promise you that you'll be making it for brunch in no time. Breakfast for dinner works too!
- 6 bacon strips
- 6 cups cubed hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon; crumble and set aside. Drain, leaving 2 tablespoons of drippings.
- Add potatoes, green pepper, onion, salt and pepper to drippings; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned and tender, about 15 min.
- Make six wells in the potato mixture; break one egg into each well.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
Read NextCracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole