We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This homemade blueberry loaf is moist, gooey and perfect for those sweet summer blueberry hauls. Just like a delicious blueberry muffin, but this batter goes from the bowl to the pan even faster to make this quick bread. Slice up a delicious piece of this blueberry bread for breakfast, a snack or served with whipped cream as a dessert. This recipe always saves the day. The prep itself is pretty fast, as you don’t have to spend the time to portion out the batter into muffin tins. This recipe can be made with fresh or frozen blueberries for a great treat all year round. A loaf style bread like this one does take longer to bake then muffins, but you can’t beat a recipe like this for hands-off time!"
NotesPlease visit OnMyKidsPlate for the full recipe.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Bread
- How To Make The Best Dinner Rolls In The World
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Make Apple Crisp
- Spinach Artichoke Bread
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pretzels
- Slow Cooker New England Corn Chowder
- The Perfect Burger Recipe
- Vodka Watermelon & Basil Granita – Heat Wave Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes