Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
A great no-cook summer appetizer treat. This light tuna salad takes these cherry tomatoes to another level. These are a great appetizer for a dinner group or even as a quick summertime lunch with the ladies. Everyone will love this low-fat, low-sodium recipe.
Trying to figure out what else you can do with all those fabulous tomatoes? Try one (or more!) of these 22 tempting tomato recipes!
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 can (3 1/4 oz) low-sodium tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons green onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Slice the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out the pulp and seeds with a small spoon.
- Drain upside down on paper towels.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and spoon equal amounts into each tomato.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.