Slow Cooker Sausage Queso
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"It’s football season, and my husband could not be happier! With the Big Game on the horizon, you’re probably already starting to think about what to serve to your hungry fans. After all, we know that the appetizers and snacks are just as important as the game itself! Using the Crock Pot for parties is a convenient solution because you can prepare the appetizer in advance and just let the dip stay warm on the counter while you socialize and enjoy the party. Plus, it doesn’t take up valuable oven space! Just brown the sausage with chili seasoning, combine it with cheese, salsa, and beans, and let the slow cooker do the rest! This Sausage Queso is a huge hit with every crowd!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes