10-Minute Make-Ahead Tortilla Roll-Ups
If you're planning to attend or host a party, planning ahead makes life much easier. These 10-Minute Make-Ahead Tortilla Roll-Ups can be prepared ahead of time and they are super simple to make! All you need are a few simple ingredients, like tortillas, cream cheese, deli meat, and any toppings you like. This appetizer recipe can easily be cut down or multiplied, depending on how many guests you're feeding. They'll be a huge hit guaranteed.
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time2 hr
- 1/4 cup herbed or flavored cream cheese of choice
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli meat (turkey, roast beef, ham)
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tomato, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup lettuce, thinly sliced
- 3 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Spread each tortilla with a thin layer of cream cheese, then layer the meat, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, and any other toppings you like.
- Roll up fairly tightly; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate about 2 hours before cutting into desired sizes. If made ahead and plattered, keep covered with a very slightly damp paper towel and plastic wrap to keep fresh.
Read NextDelicious Baked Cheese Dip Recipe