Be Thankful for Thanksgiving Side Dishes with New RecipeLion eCookbook
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 4, 2013 – Northbrook, IL – Thanksgiving side dishes are the most-craved foods on the holiday table. To help create an unforgettable Thanksgiving menu that's as easy to prepare as it is delicious, the editors of RecipeLion.com have just released a new collection of simple side dish recipes for the holidays. Although they're great additions to a Thanksgiving feast, these comforting side dishes can be enjoyed all year long. The 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes that Steal the Show eCookbook is free to download and is available on the RecipeLion.com website.
Side dishes fare better than the main dish at Thanksgiving time when it comes to consumption. Sweet potatoes are the big winner of Thanksgiving, since we saw a total of 2.7 billion pounds produced in 2012, according to the United States Census Bureau. There are also loads of cranberries ready to be boiled into sweet sauce — 768 pounds! With all these seasonal foods readily available, there's a lot to be thankful for.
With the simple and quick recipes in 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes that Steal the Show from RecipeLion, it's easy to sit down to a delicious, relaxing meal with family and friends. Thanksgiving morning doesn't have to be so hectic since many of these dishes can be made ahead of time and require few simple ingredients. They'll steal the show at the holiday table, so turkey almost becomes an afterthought. Included in the 36 pages of this eCookbook are seasonal family favorites like Amish Buttermilk Biscuits (pg. 22), Classic Green Bean Casserole (pg. 15), Ma’s Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes (pg. 11), and so many more!
Download the 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes that Steal the Show free eCookbook here:
For additional information about fall recipes or any of RecipeLion's free eCookbooks, please contact RecipeLion.com editor, Jordan Sward.
Jordan Sward, Editor
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe community Website featuring over 40,000 free recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick & Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter and publish free eBooks (cookbooks) featuring recipes, helpful cooking tips and menu ideas.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. The company created its first web site in 1996. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in the areas of crafting, home decor, wellness, diet, and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primecp.com.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Sloppy Joes
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- One Pot Macaroni And Cheese
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes