Creamy Vegan Lasagna Florentine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Here, I veganized our family recipe (which is naturally vegetarian!) by swapping dairy-free alternatives for ricotta, parmesan, and mozzarella. The result is this hearty and delicious vegan lasagna florentine. Bookmark this for a chilly winter night when you’re tired after work. Most of the time is hands-off if you use store-bought marinara and no-boil lasagna noodles. The oven does most of the work. And who doesn’t love a 7-ingredient dinner that feeds a crowd? To save even more time, you can assemble this dish, cover it in foil, and store it in the freezer for up to six months. "
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
- 9 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 cups vegan ricotta
- 1 cup vegan grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (10-ounce) frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 (26-ounce) jars marinara
- 3 cups vegan shredded mozzarella
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine the vegan ricotta, parmesan, garlic powder, and spinach.
Spread one third of the marinara sauce over the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Cover with 3 uncooked lasagna noodles. Top with half the ricotta mixture and sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella.
Spread with half the remaining marinara sauce. Top with another 3 noodles. Spread remaining ricotta mixture over the noodles and sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella.
Top with the last 3 noodles, then spread on the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella.
Cover the lasagna with foil and bake for 45–50 minutes, until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese is melted.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Dump-and-Bake Ratatouille
- Italian Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole No Meat
- Creamy Vegan Lasagna Florentine
- Easy Black Beans and Rice Veggie Skillet
- Polish Potato Pancakes
- Grandma's Baked Eggplant Parmesan
- Garden Vegetable Tart
- How To Dry Herbs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Spanish Onion & Garlic Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Orange Glazed Bbq Meatballs
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
- Air Fryer Melting Moments
- Apple Roses Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes