Homemade Chicken Broth
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Learn how to make Chicken Broth with all of the best tips and tricks! This old-fashioned homemade chicken broth recipe is a simple combination of fresh, wholesome ingredients. Freeze a batch for later and use the broth in a variety of recipes -- from soups to gravy, casseroles to stews. It's nourishing, versatile, and incredibly delicious! This easy chicken broth recipe has a rich chicken flavor that's seasoned with herbs, garlic, carrots, celery and onion. Not only will you have plenty of delicious homemade chicken broth to use in a variety of dishes, but you'll also have about 4 cups of tender, moist, shredded, cooked chicken. Both the broth and the meat are perfect for adding to all of your favorite soups, stews and casseroles. So budget-friendly, too! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Whiskey Sour
- Egg In A Hole Breakfast
- How To Make A Simple Charcuterie Board
- Sloppy Joes
- Taco Soup
- Easy Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Banana Muffins
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes