3 Bean Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If it were up to my oldest son, we would eat homemade chili every night of the week. I have been using my homemade chili seasoning for years to make a pretty basic chili, but every once in a while I’ll add a couple different elements, just to change it up a bit. This 3 Bean Chili fit the bill perfectly without too much fuss. Some time ago I decided to try a few different beans, mostly for color variation, and spiced up my seasoning just a little to give it a bit more kick. It’s been a favorite ever since."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 pounds ground beef
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Gummies
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Malai Khofta
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Pizza Burgers
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Instant Pot Chilli Con Carne
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes