Pumpkin Biscotti Dipped in Chocolate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Better than any treat you’ll get at your local coffee shop, this decadent and fall-inspired Pumpkin Biscotti will be a winner in your home. Make sure to make a cup of coffee or tea to go with it. They pair perfectly together! When it’s cooler, I crave things like pumpkin, apples, sweaters, and warm drinks. I love everything about the cooler weather, but my favorite Fall flavor is pumpkin. If you’ve never made biscotti and you’re a biscotti lover like me, I highly suggest you make this recipe this Fall season. Grab that blanket, cup of coffee/tea and a few pieces of Pumpkin Biscotti. It will make your day. Enjoy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Salted Honey Almond Caramel Corn
- Homemade Flatbread Pizza Recipe
- Snack-Worthy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites
- Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
- Perfect Puppy Chow
- Auntie Anne's Copycat Pretzel Recipe
- Easy Individual Cheesy Party Pull Aparts
- BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
- Easy Homemade Fruit Roll Ups
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes