Classic Lobster Rolls
Get a traditional taste of New England flavor with this recipe for Classic Lobster Rolls. The combination of fresh seafood piled on a hearty hoagie is something everyone must try at least once in their life. Learn how to make lobster rolls the easy way by following these steps.
For more great Lobster Gram recipes, see our collection page here.
- 1 pound (1-1/2 cups) cooked lobster meat, thawed
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 long French or hoagie-style sandwich rolls
Combine lobster meat with other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Slice bread lengthwise and hollow out the inside. Toast or grill bread until slightly crunchy on the outside.
Spoon the lobster filling onto the bread.