Benny's BAM Burgers
Benny has always known how to make good hamburgers, but he doesn't always follow the rules that people expect. His use of black olives and horseradish give his signature burgers that special BAM of flavor. He says it's the world's best hamburger recipe. Try it today to find out for yourself!
- For added flavor roast the red peppers before chopping.
Cooking Time8 min
- 3 pounds sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 ounces red bell pepper, diced
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 24 black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup horseradish
- 6 pounds ground beef
- Mix all ingredients except burger meat well and chill.
- Cook burgers for 4 minutes on first side.
- Use wet mixture to top burgers when turned to their second side and finish cooking for another 4 minutes or so.
- Serve with french fries for a delicious lunch or dinner.