Red, White and Blue Fourth of July Jell-O
Celebrate the upcoming holiday with this festive Red, White and Blue Fourth-of-July Jell-O! It is colorful and fruity with a creamy whipped topping. What's not to like about this easy 4th of July dessert?
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 (3-ounce) packages blackberry Jell-O
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 3 (3-ounce) packages lemon Jell-O
- 8 ounces package cream cheese
- 6 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 (3-ounce) packages strawberry Jell-O
- 1 box frozen strawberries
- Make blackberry Jell-O with 3 cups water instead of 4; stir in pie filling.
- Pour in deep, rectangular pan; cool until firmly set.
- Add 1 cup boiling water to lemon Jell-O; beat this into the cream cheese.
- Cool mixture to room temperature; then fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour mixture on top of blackberry Jell-O layer; cool until firmly set.
- Make strawberry Jell-O with 3 cups water instead of 4; stir in frozen strawberries.
- Cool until room temperature; then pour this mixture on top of cream cheese layer; cool until firmly set. Cut into squares to serve.