Easiest Overnight Lemonade Pie
When you're looking for refreshing summertime desserts that are great for serving to a crowd, look no further than this recipe for Easiest Overnight Lemonade Pie. With just four simple ingredients and a freezer, you can whip up this cool treat in no time! No bake summertime dessert recipes don't get much simpler than this... or much more delicious! Try a slice of this heavenly lemon-infused pie and you'll definitely find yourself going back for seconds.
Chilling Time12 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 can (small) frozen lemonade, pink lemonade or limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 container (large) Cool Whip
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
In a large bowl, combine all of the pie ingredients. Pour into the prepared pie shell.
Cover tightly and freeze overnight.
- Let sit out 15 minutes before serving to soften for slicing.
Read NextVintage Baked Alaska