Healthy Red Velvet Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Clean up your diet with this excellent healthy and delicious smoothie. With just a touch of chocolate, this is the healthiest red velvet you'll ever devour! Enjoy this as a diet jumpstart, healthy snack, or holiday treat!"
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups coconut milk, unsweetened
- 2 cups strawberries
- 4 dates, pitted
- 1 cup diced raw or cooked beets
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Have you ever had a craving for fried chicken that only KFC could satisfy? If so, you're in luck because we've whipped up a Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs and Sausage
- Banana Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- Kidney Beans, Avocado and Coconut Salad
- Best Potato Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Shrimp Scampi
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Amish Carmel Corn
- Homemade Burgers with Mint and Cumin Yogurt Sauce
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes