It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, thanks to some yummy Christmas punch! Lift spirits with this easy, real fruit drink.
- You can make it non alcoholic by using gingerale and 7-UP.
- Variation 2 litre 7-UP 1 quart of a good fruity white wine such as a gewerstraminier 1 1/2 pineapple sherbet. Proceed as above.
- 2 liters 7-UP
- 1 bottle magnum champagne
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- fruit slices such as oranges, pineapple, etc
- Soften the lime sherbet. It should be almost soupy, but not quite.
- Place one half of the quart in a large punch bowl.
- Pour the champagne and the 7-UP at the same time, over the sherbet until the bowl is full. Stir until mixed, but not vigorously.
- Add some of the fruit slices for color.