Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fresh strawberries and homemade strawberry jam give flavor to this delicious and light pie mixed with the flavors of cheesecake. There is no need to bake it. Freeze it for a few hours and then enjoy. Perfect for picnics or potlucks. After the pie is put together, pop it in the freezer for about 2 hours. You just want it to solidify, not to freeze as hard as a rock. If you happen to freeze longer, let it defrost slightly in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or so. You should be able to cut the pie, but still have the filling be solid. If you cannot cut the pie, it is still too frozen. Try to be patient a little longer before enjoying every single morsel of this strawberry cheesecake icebox pie."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
- Strawberry Jam
- Cream Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes