This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Berrylicious Ice Box Cheesecake
"Layers of ice cream, frozen berries and an easy Cool Whip cheesecake mixture come together to make a beautiful, memorable and delicious dessert for a special occasion."
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time6 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup blackberry jam
- 2 cups frozen triple berries (blackberries, blueberries and raspberries), defrosted per package instructions
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) carton of Cool Whip, defrosted per package instructions
- 1 cup reserved berry juice from the frozen (now defrosted) berries
- 1 pint each, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries (for garnish)
- fresh mint leaves (for garnish)