Gooey Peanut Butter Crumb Bars
By: Michelle Verkade from alattefood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Gooey Peanut Butter Crumb Bars are so irresistible! These peanut butter bars have a sweet graham cracker crust, gooey peanut butter filling, and rich brown sugar crumb topping. They are filled with peanut butter flavor, and have a small amount of chocolate drizzle on top to offset the richness just a bit. This is a simple dessert that is incredibly stunning, especially the gooey filling. I hope you love these as much as we do!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups
- Creamy Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Icebox Cake
- Strawberry and Pretzel Dessert Salad
- Bakeless Peachy Dream Bars
- Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- Grandma's Icebox Cake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Lemon Ricotta Frosting
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Banana Split Trifles in a Jar
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hammer Stahl
- New West Knifeworks
- 20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for August
- Traegar Grilled Chicken
- Red, White & Blue Fro-Yo Pops
- Slow Cooker Apple Citrus Hot Cider
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Fluff Pie
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream