Gooey Peanut Butter Crumb Bars
By: Michelle Verkade from alattefood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Gooey Peanut Butter Crumb Bars are so irresistible! These peanut butter bars have a sweet graham cracker crust, gooey peanut butter filling, and rich brown sugar crumb topping. They are filled with peanut butter flavor, and have a small amount of chocolate drizzle on top to offset the richness just a bit. This is a simple dessert that is incredibly stunning, especially the gooey filling. I hope you love these as much as we do!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chocolate Pudding
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts + Our Homemade Cool Whip Recipe
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Graham Cracker Crusted Pineapple Dessert
- "17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix" eCookbook
- Creamy Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Baked Oreo Donuts
- 4-Ingredient Peach Cobbler
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- McDonald's Copycat Fried Apple Hand Pies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes