Drunken Apple Pie With Bourbon Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Ready to kick your apple-pie game up a notch this year? Why not add a boozy twist?! This Drunken Apple Pie with Bourbon Glaze plays off the natural oak, vanilla, and caramel flavors of bourbon to add depth to your favorite Thanksgiving fall classic. The natural, delicious smell of apple pie is standard around the Holidays, but the comfort of that sweet, caramel, and cinnamon flavor-filled fragrance is welcomed any time of year at my house!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes