We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Preparing this main dish was surprisingly easy and enjoyable. For hands on preparation, all you do is to mix all the dried seasonings and rub the mixture on a cleaned chicken. You don’t have to worry about a thing from that point because the chicken will be soaking up the savory spices at night in your fridge while you are having your sweet dreams about it. Serve it with some mashed potatoes with bacon and make sure you scoop up some juice from the pot. You are going to want this perfect match to be a regular on your dining table."
For this recipe, you will need a 6-quart slow cooker in order for a whole chicken to fit in.
No liquid is needed here. The chicken makes its own amazing juice.
Feel free to add your preferred veggies. Potatoes and carrots are great options.
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium onion, sliced (optional)
- 2 stalks celery, sliced (optional)
- ilantro for garnishing (optional)
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Dump-and-Bake Basil Chicken Breasts
Slow Cooker Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
Easy "No Work" Baked Chicken
Chicken, Broccoli and Wild Rice Skillet
Easy Italian Baked Chicken
5-Minute Honey French Baked Chicken Breasts
How to Make Chicken Hakka Chowmein
Country Club Chicken Dinner
World's Most Irresistible Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Chicken Wings with Cheese
- Oven Fried Bacon
- Quick and Easy Pico de Gallo
- Stove Top Flatbread Pizza
- Knedle: Balkan Plum Dumplings
- Healthy Lasagna Recipe
- Blackberry Black Dog Cocktail
- One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake
- One-Bowl Zucchini Brownies
- Cobb Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes