Granola Bars with Raisins and Chocolate Chips
These quick and easy granola bars are perfect for quick snacks or a breakfast before school or work. The flavor is perfect and is a fun treat for kids because of the chocolate chips and sunflower seeds. You won't miss the boxed alternatives for a second.
Hey, this recipe was featured in one of our exclusive free eCookbooks. If you'd like to enjoy more recipes like this one then download 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes today!
Cooking Time30 min
- 3 cups oatmeal (Old Mill Oats preferred)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan with foil; grease.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl. Mix well. Press evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly; remove from pan and peel off foil. Cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Read NextHoney Lemon Cups