Velveeta Breakfast Casserole
Who doesn't love Velveeta cheese, and what better way to eat it than for breakfast? This casserole have everything you love about breakfast eggs, cheese, hash browns and sausage!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 pound frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9x13" dish. Brown sausage and drain excess fat.
- Beat eggs. Add milk, salt and pepper.
- In prepared dish, layer ingredients. Begin with half of hash browns, then half of sausage, then half of eggs.
- Add half of cheese. Repeat layers with remaining half of ingredients. Bake for 45 minutes.