Quick Biscuit Mix
- 4 cups unbleached white flour
- 2/3 cup instant non fat dry milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp double acting baking powder
- 1/2 cup good veretable oil
- Mix flour, milk, salt and baking powder together in blender or food processor. Mix well, then blend in the oil.
- Empty into covered container, and store in fridge until needed. This yields about 5 cups of mix. Each cup of mix makes about six biscuits.
To make biscuits:
- Add 1/2 cup water to each 1 cup of mix.
- Roll out dough 1/2 inch thick on lightly floured board, cut into biscuits & bake on a greased cookie sheet in a pre-heated 425 degree F oven for approx. 10 minutes.
Read NextHomemade "Jiffy" Cornbread Mix