RecipeLion's Mother's Day eCookbook Provides Recipes to Celebrate Mom
April 26, 2010 – Northbrook, Illinois – Mother's Day is coming! This big day is May 9, 2010 and it is a holiday dedicated to celebrating moms throughout the world. Don't just tell your mom you love her, show her by making recipes from this eCookbook, Celebrate Mom: 26 Terrific Mother's Day Recipes.
We all celebrate Mother's Day, but have we really thought about how it got started? According to holidays.net, during the 17th century, Mothering Sunday was a holiday that featured the reunion of mothers and their children, separated when working class families had to send off their young children to be employed as house servants. In 1912, Anna Reeves Jarvis adopted an official Mother's Day and two years later, it was nationally established by Congress. Let your mom know how important she is to you by making Sunday brunch (or lunch or dinner!) for her with the recipes in this eCookbook.
The Editors of RecipeLion.com have compiled a free Mother's Day recipe eCookbook, Celebrate Mom: 26 Terrific Mother's Day Recipes. This 56-page eCookbook showcases a variety of recipes including everything from breakfast and brunch recipes, frittata, lunch and dinner, and desserts. The Celebrate Mom: 26 Terrific Mother's Day Recipes eCookbook is available for free download at http://www.recipelion.com/Holidays/Celebrate-Mom-26-Terrific-Mothers-Day-Recipes-Free-eCookbook.
For additional information on Mother's Day recipes or RecipeLion.com's free eCookbook, please contact RecipeLion.com Editor, Nicole Radtke.
Nicole Radtke, Editor
# # #
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe community website featuring over 40,000 free recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick & Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter and publish free eBooks (cookbooks) featuring recipes, helpful cooking tips and menu ideas.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. The company created its first web site in 1996. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in the areas of crafting, home décor, wellness, diet, and cooking.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes