RecipeLion’s Valentine’s Day eCookbook Provides Inexpensive and Romantic Dessert Recipe Ideas
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 3, 2010 – Northbrook, Illinois – With Valentine’s Day always comes the pressure of buying the perfect gift and creating a romantic evening for your special someone. But with RecipeLion’s latest eCookbook, Sweets for Your Sweet: 22 Cute Dessert Recipes for Valentine’s Day, you can surprise that special someone with a gift from the heart – a romantic, homemade dessert.
With a still struggling economy, many Americans are turning to inexpensive, homemade gift options for Valentine’s Day. According to statistics from the National Research Federation, Valentine’s Day spending is expected to drop this year, with couples’ purchases averaging $63, down from $67 in 2009. Total spending is expected to reach over $14 billion, down slightly from last year. Save money this Valentine’s Day by making your loved one a homemade dessert that you can enjoy together.
Homemade desserts are the perfect way to say “I Love You” this Valentine’s Day. Best of all, these Valentine’s Day dessert recipes are simple and inexpensive to make. The Editors of RecipeLion have compiled a free Valentine’s Day dessert recipe eCookbook, Sweets for Your Sweet: 22 Cute Dessert Recipes for Valentine’s Day. This 36-page eCookbook showcases a variety of dessert recipes, everything from Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Flourless Chocolate Cake to Tiramisu and Black Bottom Cupcakes. The Sweets for Your Sweet: 22 Cute Dessert Recipes for Valentine’s Day is available for free download.
For additional information on slow-cookers or RecipeLion.com's free Valentine’s Day eCookbook, please contact RecipeLion.com Editor Mindy Yahr.
Mindy Yahr, Editor
# # #
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe community website featuring over 40,000 free recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick & Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter and publish free eBooks (cookbooks) featuring recipes, helpful cooking tips and menu ideas.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. The company created its first web site in 1996. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in the areas of crafting, home décor, wellness, diet, and cooking.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a fresh summer recipe that will really cool you down? This Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad is the perfect side dish to give a… Continue reading: "Orange Creamsicle Fruit Saladvideocam"
- German Kielbasa Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pork and Noodles
- Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad
- 3 Ingredient “Baby Bella” Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken
- Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken
- Lazy Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodles
- Amazing Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cassoulet
- Soup Maker Slimming World Courgette Soup
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Pineapple Muffins
- Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Sweet And Sour Mini Meatballs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes