RecipeLion eCookbook Brings Top Secret Restaurant Recipes to Your Table
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 19, 2009 – Northbrook, Il – Everyone has favorite dishes at popular restaurant chains, and now with RecipeLion's new 31 Top Secret Restaurant Recipes Free eCookbook, you can make these dishes at home using accurate copycat recipes.
With the American economy still struggling, many people are spending less time in restaurants and more time in their own kitchens. According to Zagat's 2010 America's Top Restaurant survey, the national percentage of meals eaten out or taken out declined from 50% to 48% while 43% of those surveyed said they are eating out less and 44% are cooking more. Take this opportunity to spend less on eating out and make your own restaurant recipes at home.
Save money on takeout this month and try a delicious restaurant copycat recipe from RecipeLion.com's latest free eCookbook, which features 53 pages of restaurant recipes, everything from Olive Garden copycat recipes to Macaroni Grill copycat recipes. From P.F. Chang's chicken lettuce wraps and firecracker shrimp to Macaroni Grill's focaccia and shrimp portofino, this eCookbook has it all. Every recipe is accompanied by a color photograph. 31 Top Secret Restaurant Recipes Free eCookbook is available for download: http://www.recipelion.com/Restaurant-Recipes/31-Top-Secret-Restaurant-Recipes-Free-eCookbook
For additional information on restaurant copycat recipes or RecipeLion.com's free restaurant recipe eCookbook, please contact RecipeLion.com Editor Mindy Yahr.
Mindy Yahr, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
3400 Dundee Road, Suite 340
Northbrook, IL 60062
847.205.9375 Main, 847.513.6099 Fax
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe community website featuring over 40,000 free recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick & Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter and publish free eBooks (cookbooks) featuring recipes, helpful cooking tips and menu ideas.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. The company created its first web site in 1996. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in the areas of crafting, home décor, wellness, diet, and cooking.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a fresh summer recipe that will really cool you down? This Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad is the perfect side dish to give a… Continue reading: "Orange Creamsicle Fruit Saladvideocam"
- German Kielbasa Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pork and Noodles
- Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad
- 3 Ingredient “Baby Bella” Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken
- Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken
- Lazy Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodles
- Amazing Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cassoulet
- Soup Maker Slimming World Courgette Soup
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Pineapple Muffins
- Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Sweet And Sour Mini Meatballs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes