RecipeLion Thanksgiving Recipe eCookbook Helps Create a Beautiful Holiday Spread
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 16, 2009 – Northbrook, Il – Whether you’re a seasoned Thanksgiving cooking pro or a nervous new cook hosting your first Thanksgiving, RecipeLion’s Things to be Thankful For: 30 Free Thanksgiving Recipes eCookbook will help you create a beautiful and delicious holiday dinner in no time.
Preparing and eating food are two of the most common activities each year during Thanksgiving weekend. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Division of Information Services, Americans who prepared meals Thanksgiving weekend between 2003-2007 spent 1.1 hours each day doing so, while Americans spent 1.2 hours per day eating during that same time.
Make sure your Thanksgiving spread is up to par with RecipeLion.com's latest free eCookbook, which features 54 pages of Thanksgiving recipes, everything from traditional turkey recipes to modern stuffing recipes. From bacon and cheddar mashed potatoes and chestnut and apple stuffing to roast turmeric turkey and creamy green bean casserole, this eCookbook has it all. Every recipe is accompanied by a color photograph. Things to Be Thankful For: 30 Free Thanksgiving Recipes eCookbook is available for download: http://www.recipelion.com/Thanksgiving-Recipes/30-Thanksgiving-Recipes-Free-eCookbook
For additional information on Thanksgiving recipes or RecipeLion.com's free Thanksgiving recipe eCookbook, please contact RecipeLion.com Editor Mindy Yahr.
Mindy Yahr, Editor
# # #
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe website featuring over 40,000 free easy recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick and Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter, publish eCookbooks, and create food and recipe related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes