RecipeLion Teams Up with Top Food Companies for Must-Have Free eCookbook and Giveaways
For the first time, RecipeLion.com has teamed up with top food companies to put together an eCookbook filled with 20 delicious recipes. To celebrate the launch, RecipeLion and other Prime Publishing web sites are hosting daily giveaways in July and a grand prize giveaway worth more than $2,000.00 to be awarded to one winner in the middle of August.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 15, 2014 – Northbrook, IL – When the weather is hot, summer recipes are a must. For the very first time, RecipeLion has teamed up with 17 food companies to create an eCookbook that's filled with a variety of delicious recipes with a summer twist. From healthy salads and appetizers to main dishes and delightful desserts, this eCookbook, The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes, will inspire your kitchen endeavors all summer long.
This eCookbook wouldn't be possible without the participation of these fine companies: Blendtec®, Goose Island® Beer Co., Gourmet Cooking Online, Hamilton Beach®, Kellogg’s®, Klondike Brands®, La Preferida®, Mullen Foods, Naturipe® Farms, Neat®, PB Crave™, Pearls® Olives To Go!, Pigchaser™, Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle™, Smart Grillin’, Swiss Diamond®, and Zoye®. They provided exceptional recipes that are full of flavor, color, and delicious ingredients.
To celebrate the release of the new eCookbook, RecipeLion has teamed up with 17 sponsor companies to bring consumers daily giveaways throughout July, as well as a grand prize giveaway worth more than $2,000. On August 14th, one winner will take home the Ultimate Food Lover's Grand Prize, which includes a Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker, a Blendtec High-Speed Blender, a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Fry Pan, a TitanChef Knife Set, and more.
More information regarding the daily giveaways, the grand prize giveaway, and the free downloadable eCookbook can be found in the following locations:
- Daily giveaway information: http://www.recipelion.com/Editors-Picks/Must-Have-Recipes-and-Giveaways-BOS-eBook
- Grand prize information: http://www.recipelion.com/sweeps/Ultimate-Food-Lovers-Grand-Prize-Giveaway-BOS-eBook
- Download the free eCookbook: http://www.recipelion.com/Editors-Picks/The-Best-Dinner-Recipes-Delicious-Desserts-Must-Have-Recipes-BOS-eBook
Web site visitors can also find the eCookbook under the "Free eCookbooks" heading on the RecipeLion homepage.
For more information, contact:
Emily Racette, Editor
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe community Website featuring over 40,000 free recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick & Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter and publish free eBooks (cookbooks) featuring recipes, helpful cooking tips and menu ideas.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. The company created its first web site in 1996. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in the areas of crafting, home decor, wellness, diet, and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primecp.com.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Tomato Aspic is a recipe you probably either love or hate. This recipe was very popular during the 1950s along with meat… Continue reading: "Grandma's Tomato Aspicvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tortellini Antipasto Skewers
- Apple Caramel Walnut Cheesecake Bars
- Summer Tomato Pie (tomato Quiche)
- Dutch Oven Pot Roast
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Apple Crumb Cake
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Mexican Slow Cooker Chicken
- Peach Sangria
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes