RecipeLion Gifts in a Jar eBook a Great Money-Saver this Holiday Season
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 8, 2009 – Northbrook, Il – With Christmas around the corner and many people still out of work, folks are wondering how they will be able to afford to give gifts this holiday season. In partnership with our sister site, FaveCrafts.com, RecipeLion.com has just published a new free eBook. Mason Jar Recipes: 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar enables you to create wonderful holiday gifts at a fraction of the cost you would spend on presents at the mall.
According to the U.S. Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics, the unemployment rate rose from 9.8 to 10.2 percent in October, and nonfarm payroll employment continued to decline. Not exactly the hopeful economy everyone has been talking about, particularly for the Christmas season.
Never fear, a bleak economy doesn’t have to put a damper on your holiday celebrations! Whether you’re looking to produce delicious food recipes to give or to create adorable projects like snowman jars, this free eBook has you covered. Each recipe and project is accompanied by a color photograph. Mason Jar Recipes: 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar is available for free download:
For additional information on gift jar recipes or RecipeLion.com's free Christmas gifts in a jar eBook, please contact RecipeLion.com Editorial Director Nina Hoffman.
Nina Hoffman, Editorial Director
# # #
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe website featuring over 40,000 free easy recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick and Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter, publish eCookbooks, and create food and recipe related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Tomato Aspic is a recipe you probably either love or hate. This recipe was very popular during the 1950s along with meat… Continue reading: "Grandma's Tomato Aspicvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tortellini Antipasto Skewers
- Apple Caramel Walnut Cheesecake Bars
- Summer Tomato Pie (tomato Quiche)
- Dutch Oven Pot Roast
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Apple Crumb Cake
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Mexican Slow Cooker Chicken
- Peach Sangria
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes