RecipeLion Fans Cook Dinner at Home Most Nights of the Week
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 17, 2014 - Northbrook, IL - In a recent survey conducted by RecipeLion.com, 62.2% of readers declared they cook at home over five times per week. 28.8% of respondents said they cook at home three to five times per week. When looking for a recipe to make, the majority of respondets look for dishes that contain ingredients they already have on hand. The survey was released to subscribers of the RecipeLion Quick & Easy Recipes eNewsletter in December 2013.
The survey asked a variety of questions related to cooking and the RecipeLion.com website and eNewsletters. 82.5% of respondents enjoyed cooking dinner entrees while 66.4% loved making casseroles. When asked what their favorite ingredients are to cook or bake with, 88.3% of respondents said chicken, followed by vegetables and beef. Respondents also showed just how deep their love for chocolate runs. 43.4% said they would rather give up their favorite TV show than give up chocolate! As far as food trends go in 2013, Vintage and Old-Fashioned recipes were the most loved, followed by copycat restaurant recipes and potluck or church supper dishes. The RecipeLion team is so thankful to everyone who took the time to answer our annual site survey and will use the results to further improve the website and newsletters.
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe community Website featuring over 40,000 free recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick & Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter and publish free eBooks (cookbooks) featuring recipes, helpful cooking tips and menu ideas.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. The company created its first web site in 1996. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in the areas of crafting, home decor, wellness, diet, and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primecp.com.
Recipe of the Day
You can never go wrong with a loaded baked potato recipe. This Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potato really puts easy baked potatoes in… Continue reading: "Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoesvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Maple And Spice Roasted Nuts
- Peach Bread
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes