RecipeLion And Friends Team Up To Create The Ultimate Kitchen Guide eBook
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 3, 2014 – Northbrook, IL – When learning how to cook or bake, there are certain expert tips and tricks that simplify the process and make everything go smoothly. The editors of RecipeLion.com and friends have gathered their best cooking and baking techniques and how-tos in one complete volume for every home cook. From those just learning their way around the kitchen, to experienced chefs looking for simplifying techniques, this eBook has something for every skill level. The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge eBook is free to download and is available on the RecipeLion.com website.
According to a MarketWatch survey, nearly one third of Americans don't know how to cook. When asked why survey respondents don't cook at home, 28% said it was because they do not know how. Other top reasons were not wanting to clean up afterward, not having enough time to cook, and not needing to because their spouse or partner does the cooking.
Cooking does not have to be complicated or even time consuming! The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge is filled with tips and tricks that could teach a first-time cook how to make perfect dishes. The free eBook includes handy, printable charts to hang on a refrigerator, step-by-step guides to creating perfect pies, cakes and cookies, and so much more. Included in the 44 pages of this eBook are kitchen tips like How To Organize Your Refrigerator (pg. 6), Top 10 Tips for Baking Perfect Pies (pg. 14), a printable chart for How to Halve and Third a Recipe (pg. 24), How To Make Homemade Pasta (pg. 38) and so many more!
Download The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge free eBook here:
For additional information about kitchen tips or any of RecipeLion's free eCookbooks, please contact RecipeLion.com editor, Jordan Sward.
Jordan Sward, Editor
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe community Website featuring over 40,000 free recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick & Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter and publish free eBooks (cookbooks) featuring recipes, helpful cooking tips and menu ideas.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. The company created its first web site in 1996. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in the areas of crafting, home decor, wellness, diet, and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primecp.com.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Sloppy Joes
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- One Pot Macaroni And Cheese
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes