Meatloaf Recipes: What's Old is New Again
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 24, 2010 — With so much uncertainty in the world these days, it's nice to be able to fall back on some old favorite comfort foods. That's why RecipeLion has published a new free eCookbook, 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes. Meatloaf recipes have been around since your grandmother's grandmother was cooking (probably even longer!), but with this terrific new eCookbook, you'll find that what's old is new again.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employers took 1,761 mass layoff actions involving 182,261 workers in January alone. That means a lot of folks are still out of work and need to make inexpensive meals. Meatloaf recipes are an excellent way to incorporate some great food into your cooking repertoire without great expenditure.
In the 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes free eCookbook, you'll find 24 tasty meatloaf recipes, including old standbys like this classic meatloaf recipe and new soon-to-be-favorites like this BBQ potato cheese meatloaf recipe. There are traditional meatloaf recipes, recipes for turkey meatloaf, cheesy meatloaf recipes, and more. 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes is available for free download at:
For additional information on meatloaf recipes or RecipeLion.com's free meatloaf recipe eCookbook, please contact RecipeLion.com Editorial Director Nina Hoffman.
Nina Hoffman, Editorial Director
# # #
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe website featuring over 40,000 free easy recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick and Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter, publish eCookbooks, and create food and recipe related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Tomato Aspic is a recipe you probably either love or hate. This recipe was very popular during the 1950s along with meat… Continue reading: "Grandma's Tomato Aspicvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tortellini Antipasto Skewers
- Apple Caramel Walnut Cheesecake Bars
- Summer Tomato Pie (tomato Quiche)
- Dutch Oven Pot Roast
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Apple Crumb Cake
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Mexican Slow Cooker Chicken
- Peach Sangria
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes