Make Your Valentine’s Day Affordable but Special Using This Latest Free eCookbook From RecipeLion
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 7, 2011 – Northbrook, IL - With Valentine’s Day literally around the corner I’m sure many consumers are scrambling to come up with gift ideas or plans of what to do on the big day. For many planning for Valentine’s Day can be an exciting process. For others it’s a struggle to come up with the perfect idea. Overall the most important thing is that the idea comes from your heart. To show someone you really care it doesn’t always have to be about how much is spent; it can be about doing something for them. A great example of that is by cooking for them, even planning out a whole meal event for Valentine’s Day. This idea is especially meaningful if you’re a person that doesn’t cook often. Thanks to our latest free eCookbook planning that meal just got a lot easier. With this easy to download, 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition eCookbook, you’ll find everything you need to set the perfect mood.
In these difficult economic times cooking dinner can also be the perfect way to show a loved one you care if you don’t have the budget for a big fancy dinner out. The trend of consumers eating out less, even during holidays has been holding steady. According to IGD’s latest ShopperTrack research, it shows that 61 percent of consumers plan to spend less on eating and drinking out this year since so many incomes are coming under pressure from continued rising costs. These figures make it all the more reasonable to stay in and use 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition eCookbook as your guide. Plus making your own dinner, dessert or both allows a level of personalization and intimacy you just can’t get at a crowded, over-priced restaurant.
This eCookbook features 43 pages of delicious, fancy and easy dinner ideas and decadent dessert recipes, including: Lobster Ravioli in Lemon Butter with Saffron (page 27), Mushroom Chicken Dijon with Red and Green Pepper Couscous (page 35), these easy Chocolate Dipped Oreos (page 14) and amazing Raspberry Velvet Tart (page 12). Download 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition eCookbook today:
We'd also like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all the amazing bloggers who contributed to RecipeLion's 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition free eCookbook, including:
• Danica from Danica's Daily
• Laura from Real Mom Kitchen
• Leigh-Anne from Your Homebased Mom
• Naomi of Bakers Royale
• Bridget from Bake at 350
• Adam and Joanne from Inspired Taste
• Jenny from Everyday Occasions
• Krissy from The Food Addicts
• Terry from Blue Kitchen
For additional information on Valentine's Day recipes or RecipeLion.com's free eCookbook, please contact RecipeLion.com Editor, Sarah Hetland.
Sarah Hetland, Editor
# # #
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe community Website featuring over 40,000 free recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick & Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter and publish free eBooks (cookbooks) featuring recipes, helpful cooking tips and menu ideas.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. The company created its first web site in 1996. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in the areas of crafting, home décor, wellness, diet, and cooking.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Sloppy Joes
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- One Pot Macaroni And Cheese
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes