Love Chicken, Save Money with this Easy Chicken Recipes eCookbook
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 25, 2011 - Northbrook, IL – It is no secret that the U.S. economy is suffering a bit of a setback these days. But why starve yourself? Chicken is a wonderfully versatile meat that can be adapted to accommodate any cultural taste palate. And really, who doesn’t love chicken? It’s cheap, simple, and healthy! Our latest eCookbook, 23 Cheap and Easy Chicken Recipes, has been specially designed with delicious recipes that require few ingredients and will allow you to save money.
According to Census.gov Americans spent 12.8% of their disposable income on food in 2008. Of the 6.4 million USD, 3.7 million USD was spent on food at home, a more than a 65% increase in grocery bills since 1990. Additionally, USDA Market News statistics show that the whole bird spot price of chicken taking a dip in the past year.
Smart consumers recognize that making fast, healthy and cheap chicken recipes is a sustainable decision in today’s economy. Chicken is a resourceful entrée theme when using ingredients already on hand and tailoring seasonings to satisfy your flavor preferences. And now our 23 Cheap and Easy Chicken Recipes eCookbook is available to provide simple and delicious recipes that everyone will love. You save money and time with fewer ingredients and a chicken on hand.
This eCookbook features 34 pages of cheap and easy recipes using chicken. Choose a recipe based on what you’re craving; home-style easy chicken recipes include healthier Country Oven-Fried Chicken (page 7) and versatile Auntie’s Favorite Roast Chicken (page 11). For greater variety, easy chicken recipes for your week are useful, such as the worry-free Stupid Chicken (page 28).
Download 23 Cheap and Easy Chicken Recipes eCookbook for many more flavorful chicken recipes:
For additional information on chicken recipes or RecipeLion.com's free eCookbook, please contact RecipeLion.com Editor, Sarah Hetland.
Sarah Hetland, Editor
# # #
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe community Website featuring over 40,000 free recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick & Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter and publish free eBooks (cookbooks) featuring recipes, helpful cooking tips and menu ideas.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. The company created its first web site in 1996. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in the areas of crafting, home décor, wellness, diet, and cooking.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Sloppy Joes
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- One Pot Macaroni And Cheese
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes