Kick Back and Relax with 7 Family Friendly Dessert Recipes eBook
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 18, 2010 – Northbrook, Ill. – The Christmas season is quickly approaching, and the key to a happy, relaxing holiday is planning ahead. The presents, the food, the impending travel – there's so much to consider before Christmas morning. That's why 7 Family-Friendly Christmas Dinner Recipes is perfect for the holiday season! Why not take Christmas dessert off your to-do list?
Americans are feeling more stress than ever. According to a Gallop poll released in 2009, spending at the last minute has increased. This urge to get everything done before Christmas morning can cause stress and anxiety, especially with crowded stores to look forward to. Another poll released by Gallop indicates that Americans find Christmas to be the third happiest day of the year. Keep the jolly spirit alive by planning ahead and spending time with family and friends rather than searching for the perfect Christmas Dessert recipe.
RecipeLion.com is offering the exciting opportunity to download this timely eCookbook for free. The recipes in this book are perfect for even the pickiest eaters. From Traditional Christmas Cookies (Page 9) to Santa's Surprise Cake (12), this eCookbook is a premiere resource for Christmas dessert recipes. Looking for a great gift for friends and neighbors? Give them the ultimate holiday treat of Nutty Holiday Truffles (Page 15). Download a free copy of 7 Family-Friendly Christmas Dessert Recipes today. It's a great way to create a stress-free holiday!
To download this eCookbook, simply go to http://www.recipelion.com/Christmas-Recipes/7-Family-Friendly-Christmas-Dessert-Recipes.
For additional information on Christmas recipes or RecipeLion.com's 7 Family Friendly Christmas Dessert Recipes, please contact RecipeLion.com Editor, Julia Litz.
Julia Litz, Editor
# # #
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe community Website featuring over 40,000 free recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick & Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter and publish free eBooks (cookbooks) featuring recipes, helpful cooking tips and menu ideas.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. The company created its first web site in 1996. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in the areas of crafting, home décor, wellness, diet, and cooking.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Sloppy Joes
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- One Pot Macaroni And Cheese
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes