Celebrate Halloween with Spooky Snacks, Sweet Desserts and Eerie Party Drinks
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 14, 2009 – Northbrook, Il – Many chefs relish the opportunity to be creative, but at your average dinner party it's a little out-of-place to serve dishes doused in food coloring or garnished with ghoulish accoutrements. Halloween is a great time for visually adventurous chefs to let loose and have fun, and it will be easy with the new 15 Fun Halloween Recipes eCookbook.
Halloween is a huge industry; a 2006 report by the U.S. National Retail Federation found that total U.S. costume sales in 2005 exceeded $3 billion. Why not extend the pageantry of costumes and decoration to your Halloween table?
RecipeLion.com's latest free eCookbook features 32 pages of savory and sweet Halloween dishes, from ornate Spider Eyes Halloween Cookies and decadent Halloween Candy Cake to spooky Halloween Deviled Eggs to our show-stopping punch, Halloween Magic Potion! Every recipe is accompanied by a color photograph, and download is free. Download the 15 Fun Halloween Recipes eCookbook today.
For additional information on Halloween recipes or RecipeLion.com's free Halloween recipe eCookbook, please contact RecipeLion.com Editor Audrey Hansen.
Audrey Hansen, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
# # #
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe website featuring over 40,000 free easy recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick and Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter, publish eCookbooks, and create food and recipe related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Tomato Aspic is a recipe you probably either love or hate. This recipe was very popular during the 1950s along with meat… Continue reading: "Grandma's Tomato Aspicvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tortellini Antipasto Skewers
- Apple Caramel Walnut Cheesecake Bars
- Summer Tomato Pie (tomato Quiche)
- Dutch Oven Pot Roast
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Apple Crumb Cake
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Mexican Slow Cooker Chicken
- Peach Sangria
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes