11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
13 Reader Favorite Brand Name Recipes
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pretty much everyone know the names, many of us grew up with these delicious brand recipes all our lives. Whether it's cooking with mom or grandma these 13 Reader Favorite Brand Name Recipes are sure to spark some wonderful memories in you too.
Are you a fan of Bisquick recipes or dessert recipes you can make with Jell-O? Below we've collected several reader favorite brand name recipes that use those well known brand names like Bisquick and Velveeta. You'll also find recipes using Ritz Crackers and Campbell's as well. There are plenty of easy recipes to collect and share with future generations.
Table of Contents
Mock Moon Pie Cookies with Ritz - You won't be able to get enough of this yummy cookie and you'll definitely be adding it to your list of easy cookie recipes. The too simple, too delicious Mock Moon Pie Cookies will become an addictive habit, I swear. Bonus, they're no-bake and thanks to the Ritz crackers, it's among the favorite brand name recipes to make.
7-Up Jello Dessert Recipe - Add your favorite treats together. Using 7-Up, lemon Jell-O, bananas and some other yummy ingredients you can make an amazing Jell-O dessert treat for you and your guests.
Ritz Cracker Pie - Yes, this easy pie recipe does prominently feature Ritz crackers. Ritz cracker dessert recipes are sweet and full of buttery goodness. Ritz cracker recipes with this kind of flavor are hard to find. Ritz crackers recipes can be sweet desserts.
Ritz Mock Apple Pie - Ritz cracker dessert recipes that you do not need expensive ingredients to make a delicious dessert. Ritz cracker recipes with pantry staples are great to make anytime. Recipes for Ritz cracker pies are incredibly easy to make. Give it a shot.
Betty Crocker Oreo Cookie Cake - Chocolate lovers, rejoice! This decadent dessert combines the best of both worlds - Betty Crocker recipes and Oreo cookie cake recipes. The moistness of the cake and the crunch of the cookies complement one another nicely, and who can resist frosting?
Almond Cheesecake with Oreo Crust - There are a lot of Oreo cookie recipes around, and this one is a favorite in my family. Even if you aren't a cheesecake lover, you'll find that this is one of the best Oreo cookie cheesecake recipes there is!
Bisquick One Pan Fruit Cobbler - Bisquick cobbler recipes are wonderful, not only because they taste good, but because they're easy to make, too. This one-pan fruit cobbler is a perfect example. Pick your favorite flavor and get baking!
Jello Cheesecake - Make a delicious, creamy cheesecake with the addition of Jello pudding. This no-bake cheesecake is a quick and easy way to make a great dessert.
Easy Bisquick Biscuits - Two main ingredients is all this basic biscuit recipe needs. Bisquick recipes are never this easy. If you can combine two ingredients and put them in an oven, then you can make this ultra tasty basic biscuit recipe.
Campbell's Slow Cooker Corn Chowder - This is one of the more unusual Campbell's soup recipes out there, and it's really tasty! It's also really easy - just use your handy-dandy slow cooker, and your meal will make itself.
Velveeta Au Gratin Potatoes - Cheesy and gooey, this easy potatoes au gratin recipe is sure to be a treat! You can't go wrong when you make cheesy potatoes with Velveeta cheese. Once you've tasted the smooth texture of Velveeta and the perfect amount of seasoning, you'll make this simple recipe a new staple in your kitchen.
Velveeta Baked Macaroni & Cheese - If you love the taste of Velveeta cheese then this recipe is right up your alley. This Velveeta baked macaroni and cheese recipe is fun, easy, and of course delicious too! Your whole family will adore it. Say hello to macaroni and cheese night!
Velveeta Breakfast Casserole - Who doesn't love Velveeta cheese and what better way to eat it than for breakfast? This casserole has everything you love about breakfast eggs, cheese, hash browns and sausage!
Images from other cooks
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 20 of Our Best Bisquick Recipes
- 15 Quick Easy Quaker Oats Recipes
- 14 Quick and Easy Bisquick Recipes for Biscuits
- 17 Easy Jello Dessert Recipes
- 18 "Make It With Pillsbury" Recipes
- 9 Delicious Hellmann's Mayonnaise Recipes
- Gluten Free Cheese Garlic Biscuits
- Sinfully Simple Oreo Delight
- 10 Ritz Cracker Recipes For Any Day Of The Week
- Easy Orange Dream Cake
- 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning
- 15 Halloween Recipes eCookbook
- 23 Spooky Halloween Recipe Ideas eCookbook
- 23 Unforgettable Halloween Party Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 27 Cheap and Easy Chicken Recipes
- 28 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 21 Pasta Casserole Recipes
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ah-mazing Earthquake Cake
- (Freezable) Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Pumpkin Poppers
- Unbelievable Snickerdoodle Poppers
- Blueberry Sour Cream Pie with Crumb Topping
- Apple Nut Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- 30-Minute Apple Biscuit Bake
- Copycat Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Cheesy Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Old Fashion Beef Vegetable Soup