18 of Our Most Unique Meatloaf Recipes
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Meatloaf is classic comfort food. Served with potatoes and a salad, it’s a hot, homey entrée that’s easy to make. And leftover meatloaf – if you have any – makes terrific weekday sandwiches. A few simple meatloaf recipes should be in every cook’s repertoire.
Here at RecipeLion, we set out to discover some new variations on standard meatloaf. Here are 18 of Our Most Unique Meatloaf Recipes. We’ve got lean and healthy turkey meatloaf, bacon wrapped meatloaf, and a rich, mushroom-flavored, Meatloaf Wellington. If you’re a new cook and want to learn how to make meatloaf, we’ve got delicious Basic Meatloaf as well. They always say that variety is the spice of life, so why not start with your meatloaf recipes? It may even inspire you to change other things in your kitchen, too. Whatever you’re looking for, we hope you find your own perfect meatloaf recipe here.
For a printable collection of dinner recipes, check out this free eCookbook, 24 Must Have Meatloaf Recipes.
Our Most Unique Meatloaf Recipes
- Cheesy Taco Meat Loaf (shown at top) - It takes just 10 minutes and four ingredients to put together this scrumptious Cheesy Taco Meat Loaf from Campbell's Kitchen. You can't beat meatloaf recipes that are as quick and easy as that! With a dish that features two family favorites (tacos and meatloaf), you really can't go wrong!
- Grandpa Mark's Meatloaf - The homemade sauce of this easy meatloaf recipe requires just two simple ingredients, but it is what really sets this meatloaf apart.
- Just Like Paula Deen's Old Fashioned Meatloaf - The simple glaze is made of ketchup, brown sugar and mustard, and the meatloaf is a combination of simple, budget-friendly ingredients.
- Amish Meatloaf - This meatloaf comes out of the oven super moist on the inside with slightly browned edges - just the way meatloaf should be.
- Extra Beefy Meatloaf - The secret ingredient in this meatloaf recipe is steak sauce.
- Super Moist Meatloaf - There's nothing worse than a dry meatloaf, but this easy recipe for Super Moist Meatloaf will never let you down.
- Prize-Winning Meatloaf - This meatloaf recipe originated from the recipe printed on the Quaker Oats container years and years ago.
- Turkey Meatloaf - Turkey is a healthy alternative to ground beef, and this meatloaf is especially quick and easy to prepare. Whip together this turkey meatloaf in no time.
- Make-Ahead Pizza Meat Loafs (shown) - Here's a go-to recipe when you need to plan ahead to get dinner on the table really fast. You can prepare these Make-Ahead Pizza Meat Loaves up to 3 days in advance and when you're ready for dinner, just heat them in the skillet. You can't lose with the delicious combination of meat loaf and pizza, so whip up this easy meatloaf recipe from Campbell's Kitchen for dinner tonight!
- Bacon and Triple Tomato Meatloaf - Bacon and tomato meatloaf packs in the flavor! It's loaded with delicious herbs, spices, bacon and even sundried tomatoes. Make this tonight for wonderful meatloaf sandwiches tomorrow.
- Meatloaf Magnifico (shown) - Double the flavor in this wonderful meatloaf by using some of the bountiful sauce inside and some on top of the final dish. Once you taste your first bite of Meatloaf Magnifico, you'll never return to plain, basic meatloaf recipes again! Campbell's Kitchen has done it again with a great recipe for meatloaf that will leave you asking for seconds.
- Basic Meatloaf - Here's a simple recipe for meatloaf like your mom used to make. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans for a true old-fashioned taste.
- BBQ Potato Cheese Meatloaf - Unorthodox meatloaf recipes are becoming all the rage, and we think that this is one of the best of the bunch. This dish combines the Southern flavor of BBQ with a traditional meatloaf, and the resulting flavor is unforgettable!
- Chili Meatloaf and Potato Casserole - This delicious and easy casserole has all your favorites: ground beef, cheese, mashed potatoes and corn. It's a simple meal in a pan and to make things even easier, these ingredients will help you stay on your budget.
- Meatloaf with a Twist (shown) - It's time to spruce up your old fashioned meatloaf recipe. This dashing dish is moist and flavorful, and it gets an extra kick from picante sauce. Enjoy with mashed potatoes and savor your dinner tonight.
- Cheddarburger Loaf - Try this awesome meatloaf that is just like a cheeseburger. This recipe is quick and easy and makes portions big enough to feed the whole family.
- Garden-Style Meatloaf - This recipe saves calories by piling on the vegetable protein and doing without the cream. Serve this light meatloaf to anyone watching his weight, or just looking for a unique and delicious dinner.
- Meatloaf Wellington - This rich, buttery entree is a variation on Beef Wellington, a traditional English dish of beef tenderloin coated with mushrooms and pate, then baked inside a puff pastry. Our version is less expensive, but no less delicious!
For more dinner options, don't miss our collection of 18 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Perfect Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
- Homestyle One Pot Goulash
- 10 Perfect Beef Brisket Recipes
- Poor Man's Steak
- 25 Great Hamburger Recipes to Try Right Now
- Just Like Paula Deen's Old Fashioned Meatloaf
- Old Fashioned Salisbury Steak
- Farmhouse Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Tender Beef Brisket
- My Grandma's Beef and Noodles
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Polder 5 Piece Food Storage Set Review
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Potato Skins
- Gorgonzola, Peach, and Bacon Flatbread
- Hot Crab, Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Lemon Angel Food Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream
- Shrimp and Bok Choy Caprese Salad
- Light Strawberry Pineapple Cheesecake
- 5-Ingredient Lime Pie
- Simple Homemade English Muffins
- Oatmeal S'mores Bars