23 Lazy No Bake Cookie Recipes & Bar Cookie Recipes
By: Sarah Kennedy, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are no cookies easier to make than no bake cookie recipes. When you're short on time, or feeling lazy, or don't want to heat up the house, whip up one of these 23 Lazy No Bake Cookie Recipes & Bars. They're not just no-fuss to make, they're some of the tastiest no bake cookie recipes you'll ever lay your hands on.
Call them cookies; call them bar cookies, clusters, balls, whatever you like! These no bake cookie recipes have something for everyone; from peanut butter recipes, to chocolate, to oatmeal - even coconut! Whatever you're craving, whatever your mood, with no bake dessert recipes like these you can curb your craving with practically no effort at all. That's what so great about no bake cookie recipes and no bake desserts. These no bake recipes will especially come in handy come summer-time when you have no desire to turn on that oven. So dig in and enjoy these delicious treats below.
For more no-bake treats, check out this free eCookbook, No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss-Free Easy Desserts.
23 Lazy No Bake
Cookie Recipes & Bar Cookie Recipes
Table of Contents
Find an assortment of no delicious cookie recipes and desserts in all forms, including bars, clusters, balls, and even fudge. You simply can't go wrong with these no bake dessert recipes.
- Lazy Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Balls - For as addictive and delicious as these peanut butter krispie delights are, you won't believe how easy they are to make!
- Classic No Bake Peanut Butter Bon Bons - Peanut butter is an essential ingredient in many no bake dessert recipes, and it is the highlight of these delicious cookies.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Bars - Once again, dig into some krispy treats like no other; this time with chocolate!
- Best Ever Rum Balls - No bake dessert recipes like these Best Ever Rum Balls are great all year, but they are especially fun to make for holidays.
- No Bake Crunchy Peanut Butter Clusters - Just when you think you've had enough peanut butter, we throw this at you... so good!
- No Cook, No Fail Peanut Butter Fudge - Easy fudge recipes are simply a must-have, and once you try these, that's exactly what you'll be thinking.
- Easy Chocolate Rum Balls - More no bake dessert recipes that you simply can't resist...these easy chocolate rum balls are to-die-for.
- 3-Layer No Bake Dream Bars - These dessert bars are a dream come true... really!
- No-Bake Coconut Graham Cracker Cookie Bars - Take a break from chocolate desserts with this sweet graham cracker treat!
- Better Than Anything Scotcheroos - If you've never sampled Scotcheroos before, now's the time to start!
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars - Peanut butter fans will flip for this easy no bake dessert recipe.
No bake cookie recipes are a joy to make and to eat, and are a great way to get the kids involved in the kitchen! Little kids, especially, enjoy getting a chance to help with no bake cookies like these. From chocolate and peanut butter, to coconut and oatmeal, you'll find something to please everyone's palette. Plus, you won't run out of summer dessert ideas when turning on the oven is the last thing on your mind.
- Mock Moon Pie Ritz Cookies - If you want to find the most delicious no bake cookie recipe ever, try this one. But beware, these are addicting!
- Easiest No Bake Cookies - The oatmeal, cocoa, and peanut butter combo of this cookie recipe is irresistible.
- Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies - Another winning combination of chocolate and oatmeal that will have you sneaking back for more.
- Mississippi Mud Cookies - These decadent cookies are so easy, it's ridiculous! Bring these to your next party.
- Eskimo Snowballs - Calling all coconut lovers! We dare you to resist these beyond easy-to-make cookies.
- Choco Coco No Bake Cookies - Chocolate and coconut are winners in this delicious cookie treat.
- No Bake Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies - What an interesting and delightful combo oatmeal and butterscotch become in these awesome cookies.
- No Bake Eskimo Cookies - It's a sweet, sugary explosion with every bite. Just try and resist these no bake cookies.
- No-Bake Haystack Cookies - Haystacks are a classic when it comes to no-bake cookies.
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Ritz Sandwiches - You can't beat a budget-friendly, no-bake treat like this!
- Easy No Bake Oatmeal Cookie Balls - These cookie balls are great to make for the holidays... or any time of year.
- HolyCrapTheseAreAmazing Cookies - Find out why these no-bake cookies earn their name by checking out the super easy (and delicious!) recipe.
If you enjoyed these no bake cookies and bars, you may also like these 13 No-Bake & Easy Pie Recipes.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Fudgy Oatmeal Bars
- 23 Lazy No Bake Cookie Recipes & Bar Cookie Recipes
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Best Ever No Bake Cookies
- Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
- Crescent Roll Bars
- Key Lime Pie Sandwich Cookies
- Cinnamon Bun Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dei Fratelli
- WMF Perfect Pro 6.5 Quart Pressure Cooker Review
- Comfify Collapsible Kitchen Colander Set Review
- Bruschetta & Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Make-Ahead Veggie Breakfast Quesadillas
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Lemon Pepper Avocado Hummus
- Copycat Jamba Juice Peach Pleasure Recipe
- Egg and Quinoa Breakfast Muffins