22 No-Bake & Easy Pie Recipes
By: Sarah Kennedy, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It doesn't matter what time of the year, hot or cold out, no bake pie recipes and other easy pie recipes are the best low-maintenance desserts. We've collected 22 of our favorite No Bake and Easy Pie Recipes you simply can't miss. With easy pie recipes like these, you'll never be left scrambling with the question, what do I make? These recipes for pie are perfect when you have a potluck, a simple party or gathering, any holiday event or even just a weeknight meal that you need to prepare a treat for. From silky chocolate treats to frozen lemon or lime delights to pie recipes with fruit, there are plenty of options to choose from in this ultimate pie recipe collection.
If you like these pie recipes, then check out our printable collection: 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion.
22 No-Bake & Easy Pie Recipes
Table of Contents
From chocolaty creamy pies, to coconut cream and splendid creamy lime; there's something for every craving in this list of creamy desserts. Smooth and silky pies like this make the best pie recipes.
- Creamy Frozen Lime Pie (pictured above, left) — Take a vacation with each bite of this creamy frozen lime pie. It's one of the best easy pie recipes.
- Creamy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie (pictured above, right) — This easy pie recipe will be your new guilty pleasure. One bite and you'll understand why.
- Very Sexy French Silk Pie — Why so sexy? Find out when you indulge in the chocolate bliss of this silky treat.
- No Bake Chocolate Icebox Pie — Chocolate lovers will go crazy for this no bake pie.
- White Chocolate No-Bake Pie — This pie is simply crazy delicious; you'll go bonkers for this creamy taste.
- Chocolate Afternoon Delight (pictured below) — Easy pie recipes like this should really be outlawed; try your hand at this sinful delight.
- No Bake Coconut Cream Pie — There isn't much better than a coconut cream pie, unless it's not bake. Life just got easier.
- Holy Cannoli Cream Pie — Another creamy masterpiece of a pie that you simply must make.
- Best Cool Whip Pudding Pie — This three-ingredient no bake pie is the epitome of easy. Plus it tastes divine!
No bake pies loaded with fruit are the best way to enjoy and incorporate your in-season fruits into dessert. Whether its fresh strawberries, blueberries or lemons, these simply refreshing pies are hard to compete with.
- Amish-Style Strawberry Pie (pictured, above left) — Everyone loves this super easy strawberry no-bake pie. Enjoy the splendors of the Amish and their simplified ways.
- No Bake Strawberry Kool-Aid Pie (pictured, above right) — Ready in minutes, this Kool-Aid pie is the perfect summer treat, no doubt about it!
- Frozen Lemon Kool-Aid Pie — This no bake pie recipe will make you remember fun childhood times; make this for your kids.
- Frozen Strawberry Kiwi Pie (pictured below) — This fruity dessert looks absolutely amazing and it tastes even better! One of the best easy pie recipes there is!
We couldn't help ourselves; we just had to add a few more of our favorite easy pie recipes to this awesome collection. Since no-bake pies are such a simple treat to make, you really can never have too many great recipes, so don't miss these new additions below.
- Frozen Chocolate Chunk Mud Pie (pictured) — Sweet and decadent, it's hard to beat this frozen treat... especially on a hot summer day!
- Magic 3-Minute Cream Pie (pictured) — With only 3 ingredients and 3 minutes to make, this is about as easy as it gets.
- Easy Pink Lemonade Pie (pictured) — Don't let the color fool you... this pie is seriously good. Made with Ritz crackers, it's one of the most inventive easy pie recipes we've seen.
- Five Layer Creamy Peanut Butter Pie (pictured) — This no-bake pie recipe has five layers of creamy decadence to fall in love with.
- Sinful Oreo Cream Pie — If you love Oreos, this cookie-based pie is a treat that's too good to pass up!
- Heavenly Peanut Butter Pie — Peanut butter and pie are a flavor match made in heaven, especially in this delicious dessert concoction.
- Quick and Creamy Pineapple Pie — Get some island flavor with easy pie recipes like this fantastic pineapple treat.
- Stupid Lemon Icebox Pie — This pie recipe is so easy it's stupid; but it's sure not lacking in flavor!
- No Bake Fruit Pie — Taste the pleasant combination of fruit flavors in this heavenly pie.
If you liked these no bake pie recipes, then don't miss these 23 Lazy No Bake Cookie Recipes & Bars.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 29 Tasty, Easy Breakfast Recipes eCookbook
- 33 Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes: Volume III
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- 17 Excellent Easter Recipes
- 21 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes eCookbook and craft guide
- 11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rosle Garlic Press Review
- Peppermint Brownie Baked Alaska
- Olio Carli Citrus Cake
- Duralex Picardie Tumbler Glass Set Review
- Pourfect Measuring Cup and Spoon Set Review
- Hungry Girl Creamy Clam Chowder
- Southern Red Velvet Cake, Red Velvet Cupcakes, and 8 Other Swoon-Worthy Red Velvet Recipes
- Oliso SmartHub Cooktop Review
- Coworker Cake in a Cup
- Have Your Cake and Eat it Too Breakfast