13 No-Bake & Easy Pie Recipes
By: Editors, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It doesn't matter what time of the year, hot or cold out, no-bake pie recipes and other easy pie recipes are the best low-maintenance desserts. We've collected 13 of our No-Bake & Easy Pie Recipes you simply can't miss. With easy pie recipes like these, you'll never be left scrambling with the question, what do I make? These recipes for pie are perfect when you have a potluck, a simple party or gathering, any holiday event or even just a weeknight meal that you need to prepare a treat for. From silky chocolate treats to frozen lemon or lime delights to pie recipes with fruit, there are plenty of options to choose from in this ultimate pie recipe collection.
13 No-Bake & Easy Pie Recipes
If you like these pie recipes, then check out our printable collection, 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion
Creamy No Bake Pies
From chocolatey creamy pies to coconut cream and splendid creamy lime; there's something for every craving in this list of creamy desserts. Smooth and silky pies like this make the best pie recipes.
- Island Breeze Pina Colada PieThis easy pie recipe is perfect for summer parties, and will transport you to a place where you can sip cocktails freely and play in the sand. Made with cream cheese, Cool Whip, and coconut rum, among other tasty ingredients, this pie is one you'll make again and again.
- Mile High No-Bake Banana Split PieOf all the no bake dessert recipes we've come across, this easily tops our list of the most indulgent and most sinfully sweet... in the best possible way, of course! Swap the graham cracker crust for a chocolate crumb crust for a fun variation on the original no bake pie recipe. Either way this summer treat is a winner!
- No-Bake Tropical Cream PieThis easy pie recipe is flavored with coconut and crushed pineapple to really make you feel like you're relaxing on the beach. You can bring this blush-colored cream pie to any of your family's summer parties. No one will be able to resist the light and mousse-like filling made from cream cheese and homemade whipped cream.
- Frozen Peanut Butter & Cream Cheese PieThis decadent Frozen Peanut Butter & Cream Cheese Pie is made without a stitch of refined sugar! How refreshing. With the secret ingredient of Greek yogurt, you'll be pleasantly surprised by this tasty healthy pie!
- Sweethearts Cherry Chocolate Chip PieThis pie's amazing flavor comes from the use of vanilla, marshmallow, cherry chocolate candy bars, whipped cream, butter and graham cracker. If you want to add a bit of red food coloring to make it extra festive, the option is yours. Otherwise, the pie will come out white -- while still tasting super cherry-chocolatey!
- No Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow PieA no-bake peanut butter pie seems like a must-make recipe all on its own, but add marshmallow, and it's a no-brainer! As far as fluffernutter pie recipes go, this one takes the cake -- or pie, rather! Creamy peanut butter combines with fluffy marshmallow in a chocolate cookie crust to give you a recipe that will win over dessert lovers time and time again.
- No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cream PieA peanut butter graham cracker crust filled with bananas, Reeses spread, vanilla pudding and whipped cream, topped with peanut butter cups, chocolate shavings and salted peanuts the best banana cream pie you'll ever have!
Fruit No Bake Pies
No-bake pies loaded with fruit are the best way to enjoy and incorporate your in-season fruits into dessert. Whether its fresh strawberries, blueberries or lemons, these simply refreshing pies are hard to compete with.
- No-Bake Strawberry Pretzel PieYou don't even have to turn the oven on for this dessert, and you'll go crazy for the crumbly crust and fruity filling. With just a few ingredients, you can make this pie ahead of time and have it ready to go when you need it.
- Easy Strawberry Refrigerator PieCreamy and fluffy, the strawberry filling comes together with the help of strawberry-flavored gelatin, water, sugar, and cornstarch. When you're all done preparing your pie, you'll need to chill it in the fridge until it sets. Fresh berries, whipped cream, and mint leaves make for a beautiful garnish.
- Frozen Lemon Kool-Aid PieOoooh yeah it's good! This Frozen Lemon Kool-Aid Pie will have you dreaming of summer and childhood pleasures as you taste each bite. No bake pie recipes don't get any better than this.
- Frozen Strawberry Kiwi PiePerfect for the summer, this delicious strawberry pie recipe is as colorful as it is delicious. It's made with sweet summertime strawberries and fresh kiwis, plus an unexpected ingredient - white chocolate.
- Million Dollar PieThe key to the addicting quality of this easy-to-make pie recipe are the graham crackers (which soften when you refrigerate this dish), and act like a crust layer. The yummy pineapple chunks, chopped nuts, shredded coconut and Cool whip don't hurt either. Top it off with some sweet Maraschino cherries, and that first bite is bound to taste like a million bucks!
- Incredibly Easy Banana Split PieIf you love banana splits, you'll love this no-bake dessert recipe! A chocolate crust is filled with bananas, Cool Whip, pineapple, strawberries, and more. It comes together in just a few minutes and refrigerating it allows the flavors to combine, leaving you with a crowd-pleasing pie full of banana split flavor.
For even more easy no bake desserts, try our collection of
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spinach and Feta Tortellini
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Liver
- Nutella Cheesecake
- Pizza Star Recipe
- Salted Chocolate Caramel Bars
- Detox Quinoa Salad with Turmeric Tahini Dressing
- 10 Red Velvet Recipes for Valentine's Day
- Winter's Best Soup
- Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bake
- Freezer-Friendly Western Omelet Egg Muffins