Jenni Fleener - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Jenni Fleener is the creator, photographer and chef behind A Little Bit Crunchy A Little Bit Rock and Roll. She is also the wife to a very talented artist/graphic designer and mom to three beautiful children. As well as the role of mom, Jenni is an artist and a teacher to her children who are all homeschooled.
Jenni has had a passion for cooking since she was a child. Forget Saturday morning cartoons, Jenni was watching Julia Child. In high school, she would pour over Rolling Stone and cooking magazines. In college art school, she would come home from the design studio to prepare homemade bread.
A few years ago her family began a reduced meat diet and are now full-fledged vegetarians. A friend who thought the stories she wrote about her kids were funny, encouraged her to start a blog. Between that, inquiries for recipes she had made, and needing a place to highlight her photography… A Little Bit Crunchy was born.
Jenni's cooking ranges from the outrageously healthy, to the outrageously decadent. Her recipes are all made from scratch but are also easy to prepare. The vegetarian meals she makes focuses on healthy and natural foods that are good for the whole family. Every so often she likes to add in a rich, decadent dessert, just to keep things real.
Jenni's Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Jenni's Blog Posts on RecipeLionBlog.com:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 29 Tasty, Easy Breakfast Recipes eCookbook
- 33 Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes: Volume III
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- 17 Excellent Easter Recipes
- 21 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes eCookbook and craft guide
- 11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peppermint Brownie Baked Alaska
- Olio Carli Citrus Cake
- Pourfect Measuring Cup and Spoon Set Review
- Hungry Girl Creamy Clam Chowder
- Southern Red Velvet Cake, Red Velvet Cupcakes, and 8 Other Swoon-Worthy Red Velvet Recipes
- Oliso SmartHub Cooktop Review
- Coworker Cake in a Cup
- Have Your Cake and Eat it Too Breakfast
- Grilled Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich
- Citrus Almond Loaf Cake Recipe