13 Magical Mason Jar Recipes
By: Jordan Sward, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mason jar recipes are great whether you're making homemade holiday gifts, planning a picnic, preparing lunch for the week, or entertaining guests. This collection of 13 Magical Mason Jar Recipes includes desserts, meals, and more that can be made in mason jars. From mini poke cakes to salads you can easily take on-the-go, these mason jar recipes are simply magical. If you plan to have guests over, decorate the table with desserts in mini jars for a fun and adorable way to entertain. Better yet, make and take them to a party since they're so easy to transport!
Mason jar recipes make great homemade and budget-friendly gifts for birthdays or other holidays. Canned, homemade tomato sauce or apple pie filling make a wonderful and totally unique gift for any occasion or just because. For something a little more fun, try out our Unicorn Magic Cake Mason Jar Recipe below for a colorful cake that makes a delicious edible gift for all the kids (and kids at heart) in your life! Buy a set of these super useful jars next time you're at the store, and use them over and over with these amazing mason jar recipes.
13 Magical Mason Jar Recipes
Table of Contents
For more easy, individual-sized recipes, that you can make in no time at all using your microwave, try these easy mug cakes!
Mason Jar Lemon Meringue Pies
This super easy mason jar recipe uses Jell-O Lemon Pie & Pudding Mix and just a few other ingredients to make the perfect all-year treat.
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake for One (shown)
Finally a solution to having too much leftover coffee cake. This crumbly cinnamon coffee cake is a wonderful single serving treat made in a shallow mason jar.
Apple Pie Filling in a Jar
Homemade apple pie filling is super easy to make and great to keep on hand or give away as a gift. Use this as a shortcut to make pies, cobblers, and other yummy treats on a busy day.
Mason Jar Poke Cakes
We love a super moist poke cake, so of course we knew we'd love this mason jar recipe. Sweetened condensed milk is poured over angel food cake in mason jars.
Unicorn Magic Cake Mason Jar Recipe
A perfect idea for a birthday party or other festive celebration, this tasty cake recipe is a bright and colorful treat. Another great excuse to make this cake recipe is St. Patrick's day.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight
This mason jar recipe is five layers of gooey goodness. They're filled with cookies, cookie dough, ice cream, whipped cream, and mini chocolate chips.
Perfect Peanut Butter Brownies in a Jar
When you serve a dessert involving peanut butter and chocolate at a party, it's almost guaranteed to be a hit. These taste even better than they look!
Banana Pudding Mason Jar Recipe
You'll love how creamy and custard-like this pudding is. Just top it off with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle some cookie bits on top for a delightful treat that will please everyone.
Need more ideas for things to make and take to a picnic or summer potluck? Try, Our Ultimate Guide to Deli Salad Potluck Ideas.
This is one of our most popular mason jar recipes - it has all the flavors of a baked potato without having to wait for the potato to bake.
Portable Pasta Salad (shown)
A basic pasta salad recipe is great to keep on hand, and storing the salad in mason jars makes it easy to transport to work for lunch or to a picnic.
Home Canned Tomatoes
If you get your hands on some ripe summer tomatoes, preserve them to add some sunshine to your kitchen all winter. This recipe includes step-by-step instructions for canned tomatoes.
Layered Salad in a Jar
This mason jar recipe is genius. By putting the dressing in the bottom of the jar, your lettuce stays fresh and crisp for hours. The BLT salad is delicious and great for quick lunches.
15-Minute Pasta Sauce
Here's another great mason jar gift idea. Make a big batch of this super quick pasta sauce recipe and store it in mason jars to use later, or give it away as an inexpensive homemade gift.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Grandma's Favorites: 19 Vintage Recipes
- Dump and Go Dinners: 26 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + Bonus Easy Dessert Recipes
- 21 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 18 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- Vintage Meals from Yesteryear: 22 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 22 Charming Old Fashioned Recipes
- 17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 13 Paula Deen-Inspired Recipes
- 28 Easy Dinner Recipes for February
- 29 Tasty, Easy Breakfast Recipes eCookbook
- 33 Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes: Volume III
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- 17 Excellent Easter Recipes
- 21 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes eCookbook and craft guide
- 11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peppermint Brownie Baked Alaska
- Olio Carli Citrus Cake
- Pourfect Measuring Cup and Spoon Set Review
- Hungry Girl Creamy Clam Chowder
- Southern Red Velvet Cake, Red Velvet Cupcakes, and 8 Other Swoon-Worthy Red Velvet Recipes
- Oliso SmartHub Cooktop Review
- Coworker Cake in a Cup
- Have Your Cake and Eat it Too Breakfast
- Grilled Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich
- Citrus Almond Loaf Cake Recipe