Deliciously Meaty Macaroni Beef Casserole
Some days you just want to have a Deliciously Meaty Macaroni Beef Casserole for dinner. Ground beef casseroles are perfect for a cold Winter day or anytime you have a taste for some good old comfort food.
2 pounds lean beef, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 can (28-ounce) tomatoes
1 can (10-ounce) tomato soup
1 cup cheddar cheese, finely cubed
couple sprigs thyme, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook macoroni according to package directions. Drain.
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic.
- Add salt and remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Combine with cooked macaroni and pour into 2-1/2 quart casserole. Sprinkle cheese over top of casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for an additional 20 to 25 minutes.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!